Public organization “Family Club “Two in One” with Christian principles
The public organization “Family Club “Two in One” was registered in 2007 in Kharkiv on the initiative of a married couple, Serhiy and Yanina Bykov, who are pastors of the “Friend of God” church.
First of all, the spouses conducted seminars aimed at restoring and improving relationships in Ukrainian families. They helped many families to establish harmony, improve their emotional state and establish relationships (find mutual understanding) between parents and children.
Sergiy and Yanina also consulted for business organizations: they taught companies how to properly resolve conflicts in the team and how to maintain a friendly working atmosphere based on biblical principles.
For 10 years, the couple has been working with the United Nations (UN). Together, they have managed to make thousands of children happy with New Year’s gifts in the city of Kharkiv.
With the start of the full-scale Russian invasion, the Bykov family in the city of Kropyvnytskyi organized a shelter for refugees and displaced persons from eastern Ukraine. Thanks to international and Ukrainian donors and caring people, they provided people with everything they needed: a place to stay, food, medicine, clothing and hygiene products. It was then that their mission of life continued in a new direction – to help and support war victims of all categories. This mission is still the main one today.
In June 2022, the founders of the NGO “Family Club “Two in One” together with the UN began organizing the delivery of humanitarian aid to Ukrainians. Since then, about 60 tons of food have been delivered every month. Refugees living in Odesa, Mykolaiv, Kherson and Kharkiv receive humanitarian aid from our NGO on a regular basis.
We are not resting on our laurels, and our current focus areas are:
- Assistance to residents in the liberated territories of Kharkiv, Kherson and Mykolaiv regions;
- Transfer of humanitarian aid to IDPs (internally displaced persons), large families and other low-income people affected by Russian aggression in Odesa, Mykolaiv, Kherson and Kharkiv regions.
- Provision of necessary products to rehabilitation centers for children with cerebral palsy (CP).
- Helping hospitals in Odesa, Mykolaiv, Kherson and Kharkiv regions.
- Providing children with toys and baby food.
- Providing rehabilitation centers with the necessary equipment.
- Providing medicines to large families and low-income people affected by Russian aggression in Odesa and Kharkiv.
- Providing food for pets.
- Providing the military and police with medicines, clothing and food.
- Support for people with disabilities, deaf and dumb and hearing impaired.
- Restoration of the housing stock and logistics infrastructure damaged by hostilities in the de-occupied territories.
- Integration of work with international organizations in the liberated territories.
- Assistance to business in the de-occupied territories.
- Resumption of work of educational, cultural and sports institutions in the liberated territories.
- Restoration and development of medical institutions in the liberated territories. Our Organization plans to continue to cooperate with the UN and other donors, as well as to participate in new projects to help thousands of Ukrainians who have suffered from Russian military aggression on the territory of Ukraine.
How can you check us?
Nowadays, there are many charitable organizations and foundations that work tirelessly and honestly help those in need. Unfortunately, at the same time, a large number of fraudsters appear, which are quite difficult to recognize. To make sure that we are trustworthy, you can check us yourself using only a computer or smartphone.
To do this, you need to:
Go to the link of the information and resource center https://youcontrol.com.ua and enter the name of our public organization. This way you can see whether Two in One is officially registered or not. This way you can also view all the documentation and make sure that we are legitimate.
Visit our Instagram page https://instagram.com/dva.v.odnom_club?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y and see what the donated funds are used for. We always report in our posts on who we have provided humanitarian aid to.
Ask us to send you a report on where and what the donated funds were spent on.
To talk to our employees and the founders of the NGO “Two in One” in person.
One of the signs of an honest foundation is also an indication of what exactly the fundraising is for. We cannot raise money just for “Charity”. We have specific tasks and know who we can really help. That’s why when we announce a fundraiser, we always indicate what your donations will be used for.